#9404 Catherine Williams Pitts Collection
Catherine Williams Pitts Collection
Abstract: This collection contains a variety of materials on various families gathered by Catherine Williams Pitts while researching her family genealogy. Materials include Bible records, obituaries, copies from diaries and journals. Most items include a brief introduction by Mrs. Pitts explaining its relationship to her family. Families covered include Bailey, Pitt, Williams, and Wyatt.
Subject Headings in Catalog:
Size: Less than one linear foot. 1 box.
Provenance: Catherine W. Pitts, 131 Old Indian Trail, Lexington, NC 27292. Donated by Mrs. Pitts to the History Room between 1995 and May 2000.
Copyright: Retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
- Account Book – Wyatt, John Noah ? – Original Enclosed– Please do not handle.
- Account Book – Wyatt, John Noah? – Original Enclosed – Please do not handle.
- Andrews Fanny Mozelle – Family Bible
- Bailey, Samuel A. – Bible Records
- Bailey, Sanford – Bible Records
- Bailey, Willy – Receipt – Anson County
- Clark Family – Computer Printout
- Clark, William – Copies of Journal
- Concord Times – Thursday, 15 October 1914 – Very Fragile
- Dover Meeting House – Colfax, NC
- Ector, Phebe J. Brown – Diary
- Foster, John G. – Bible Records
- Foster, Robert – Ledger Book
- Garwood, Milt – Cemetery – Davie County, NC
- Hall, W.A.F. – Gunnerson News – Colorado
- Hampton, Family – Hampton, VA
- Martin, Pleasant Rowan – Family Charts
- Martin, R.M. – Account Book – 1826
- Obits – Burton, Bennett, Bailey, Foster, Daywalt, Williams, Garwood, Anderson, Wyatt, Many others – Davie County, NC
- Pitts, F.A. – Marriage Property – Birth and Deaths Records
- Pitt, Nicholas – Ancestors
- Right, Amos – Certificate of Release – Prisoner of War – Civil War
- Stafford Farm – Private Graveyard – Guilford County, NC
- Stockinger, Margaret – Baptism Translation – 1810
- Taylor, Allman – Bible Records - 1812
- Walker, Thomas – Receipt – 1832
- West Family Bible
- Williams, D.M. – Justice of Peace – Davie County, NC
- Williams, Jacob – Family Records [Includes family chart for Hazel Turner; b. 1909]
- Wills – Unrecorded – Chatham County, NC
- Wyatt, Bob – Letter from Missouri
- Wyatt, Family Records
- Wyatt, John Noah – Bible Records
- Williams, John Radford – Bible Records
- Wyatt, Mae - Records of births and deaths
- Wyatt, Williams – Contents of Wallet.